Unit Portion: 8 oz.
Case Pack: 6
Net Case Wt: 12 lbs.
STORE FROZEN (0° or below)
Shelf Life: 365
Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast with Classic Bread and Cranberry Stuffing, 8 oz Entrée
Sysco Imperial SUPC: 5273467
Turkey Breast with Classic Bread & Cranberry Stuffing, Wrapped in Bacon
This product gives you a premium and creative center plate with a higher profit margin. Our Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast is handmade with unenhanced, whole muscle turkey and various delicious stuffings.
- Turkey Breast, Bacon, Classic Bread & Cranberry Stuffing
- Sweet and savory
Offer more for less
Our products provide a unique and fancy Entrée while saving you time, labor and inventory expense.
How we make it and the labor we save you
- Butcher-block quality turkey breast is sourced – Never enhanced or tenderized
- Stuffing ingredients are prepared
- Breast is hand cut to remove rib meat, size and create a pocket for stuffing
- Stuffing is placed in the turkey by hand
- Two complete strips of bacon are hand wrapped around the turkey breast
- Hand finished with seasoning
- Vacuum packed in 400° film and frozen
Customize character with your cooking methods
Genuine turkey allows for a full range creative cooking options and combinations.
- Smoke – Start from raw and let the turkey, bacon and stuffing soak up your favorite smoke
- Barbecue – Start from raw and slow cook over your favorite hardwood
- Grill – Start from raw or precooked to achieve flame licked crispy bacon
- Fry – Start from precooked and sizzle to perfection on a griddle
- Bake – Start from raw for easy and delicious oven baked Entrées
- Broil – Start from precooked for a crispier, well done bacon
- Sous Vide – A great method to precook and finish with one of the above methods
Sous Vide ready
Product is packed in 400 degree vacuum packaging making sous vide prep a snap. After sous vide, hold the cooked product refrigerated or in steam until you are ready to finish and serve.
Buffets, Deli and QSR
- Holds well in a steam pans
- Remains juicy, tasty and appealing
- No breading or coating to lose
- Holds and travels well
- Easy early prep and on-site finishing
- Plate whole or sliced with sauce or plain
Add a great regular menu item or weekend special. Prepare smoked, baked or sous vide in advance and hold in steam until ordered. Finish with a broiler, oven or grill for golden brown bacon.
General handling and preparation
- Treat this product as you would any raw, unprocessed turkey breast.
- Thaw in refrigeration.
- Use cook times and temperatures as you would an 8 oz unenhanced and whole muscle turkey breast.
- When possible, we recommend cooking slower with lower heat to get the most out of your premium turkey and to reduce stuffing purge (Bake ~:40 at 375° / ~:60 at 325°).
- Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°.