How we make it and the labor we save you
- Butcher-block quality chicken breast is sourced – Never enhanced or tenderized
- Stuffing ingredients are prepared
- Breast is hand cut to remove rib meat, size and create a pocket for stuffing
- Stuffing is placed in the chicken by hand
- Two complete strips of bacon are hand wrapped around the chicken breast
- Hand finished with seasoning
- Vacuum packed in 400° film and frozen
Customize character with your cooking methods
Genuine chicken allows for a full range creative cooking options and combinations.
- Smoke – Start from raw and let the chicken, bacon and stuffing soak up your favorite smoke
- Barbecue – Start from raw and slow cook over your favorite hardwood
- Grill – Start from raw or precooked to achieve flame licked crispy bacon
- Fry – Start from precooked and sizzle to perfection on a griddle
- Bake – Start from raw for easy and delicious oven baked Entrées
- Broil – Start from precooked for a crispier, well done bacon
- Sous Vide – A great method to precook and finish with one of the above methods
Sous Vide ready
Product is packed in 400 degree vacuum packaging making sous vide prep a snap. After sous vide, hold the cooked product refrigerated or in steam until you are ready to finish and serve.
Buffets, Deli and QSR
- Holds well in a steam pans
- Remains juicy, tasty and appealing
- No breading or coating to lose
- Holds and travels well
- Easy early prep and on-site finishing
- Plate whole or sliced with sauce or plain
Add a great regular menu item or weekend special. Prepare smoked, baked or sous vide in advance and hold in steam until ordered. Finish with a broiler, oven or grill for golden brown bacon.
General handling and preparation
- Treat this product as you would any raw, unprocessed chicken breast.
- Thaw in refrigeration.
- Use cook times and temperatures as you would an 8 oz unenhanced and whole muscle chicken breast.
- When possible, we recommend cooking slower with lower heat to get the most out of your premium chicken and to reduce stuffing purge (Bake ~:40 at 350°).
- Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°.