Ingredients: Chicken Breast, Bacon (Cured with Water, Salt, Smoked Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Spinach, Liquid Margarine (Liquid and Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% of Vegetable Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate (A Preservative), Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Disodium EDTA Added to Protect Flavor, Beta Carotene (Color), Vitamin A Palmitate Added), Parmesan Cheese (Imported Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Cow’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Hard Grating Cheese (Food Starch, Water, Palm Oil, Cellulose, Salt, Lactic Acid, Whey, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Artificial Color), Powdered Cellulose Added to Prevent Caking, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor), Garlic Powder, Salt, Black Pepper & Parsley.
Contains: Milk and Soy
Unit Portion: 8 oz.
Case Pack: 6
Net Case Wt: 12 lbs.
STORE FROZEN (0° or below)
Shelf Life: 365
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Spinach and Parmesan Cheese, 8 oz Entrée
Sysco Imperial SUPC: 5273448
Chicken Breast Stuffed with a Blend of Baby Spinach & Parmesan Cheese, Wrapped in Bacon.
This product gives you a premium and creative center plate with a higher profit margin. Our Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast is handmade with unenhanced, whole muscle chicken and various delicious stuffings.
- Chicken Breast, Bacon, Baby Spinach & Parmesan Cheese
- Blend of Baby Spinach
- Buttery and mild
Offer more for less
Our products provide a unique and fancy Entrée while saving you time, labor and inventory expense.
How we make it and the labor we save you
- Butcher-block quality chicken breast is sourced – Never enhanced or tenderized
- Stuffing ingredients are prepared
- Breast is hand cut to remove rib meat, size and create a pocket for stuffing
- Stuffing is placed in the chicken by hand
- Two complete strips of bacon are hand wrapped around the chicken breast
- Hand finished with seasoning
- Vacuum packed in 400° film and frozen
Customize character with your cooking methods
Genuine chicken allows for a full range creative cooking options and combinations.
- Smoke – Start from raw and let the chicken, bacon and stuffing soak up your favorite smoke
- Barbecue – Start from raw and slow cook over your favorite hardwood
- Grill – Start from raw or precooked to achieve flame licked crispy bacon
- Fry – Start from precooked and sizzle to perfection on a griddle
- Bake – Start from raw for easy and delicious oven baked Entrées
- Broil – Start from precooked for a crispier, well done bacon
- Sous Vide – A great method to precook and finish with one of the above methods
Sous Vide ready
Product is packed in 400 degree vacuum packaging making sous vide prep a snap. After sous vide, hold the cooked product refrigerated or in steam until you are ready to finish and serve.
Buffets, Deli and QSR
- Holds well in a steam pans
- Remains juicy, tasty and appealing
- No breading or coating to lose
- Holds and travels well
- Easy early prep and on-site finishing
- Plate whole or sliced with sauce or plain
Add a great regular menu item or weekend special. Prepare smoked, baked or sous vide in advance and hold in steam until ordered. Finish with a broiler, oven or grill for golden brown bacon.
General handling and preparation
- Treat this product as you would any raw, unprocessed chicken breast.
- Thaw in refrigeration.
- Use cook times and temperatures as you would an 8 oz unenhanced and whole muscle chicken breast.
- When possible, we recommend cooking slower with lower heat to get the most out of your premium chicken and to reduce stuffing purge (Bake ~:40 at 375° / ~:60 at 325°).
- Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°.