Ingredients: Chicken Breast, Stuffing (Water, Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing (Bread Crumbs (Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron , Thiamin Mononitrate , Riboflavin Folic Acid), Water, Salt, Dextrose, Yeast, Natural Enzyme, Ascorbic Acid), Instant White Rice (Rice Enriched With Niacin, Iron, Thiamine, Folic Acid), Wild Rice, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Bell Pepper, Mushrooms), Rendered Chicken Fat, Torula Yeast, Salt, Spices, Garlic Powder), Broccoli, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color), Potato Starch And Powdered Cellulose Added To Prevent Caking), Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Smoked Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite)
CONTAINS: Milk, Soy, Wheat
Unit Portion: 8 oz.
Case Pack: 6
Net Case Wt: 12 lbs.
STORE FROZEN (0° or below)
Shelf Life: 365
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Broccoli, Wild Rice and Cheddar Cheese, 8 oz Entrée
Sysco Imperial SUPC: 5273455
Chicken Breast Stuffed with Broccoli, Wild Rice & Cheddar Cheese, Wrapped in Bacon.
This product gives you a premium and creative center plate with a higher profit margin. Our Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast is handmade with unenhanced, whole muscle chicken and various delicious stuffings.
- Chicken Breast, Bacon, Broccoli, Wild Rice & Cheddar Cheese
- Mild and mellow comfort food
Offer more for less
Our products provide a unique and fancy Entrée while saving you time, labor and inventory expense.
How we make it and the labor we save you
- Butcher-block quality chicken breast is sourced – Never enhanced or tenderized
- Stuffing ingredients are prepared
- Breast is hand cut to remove rib meat, size and create a pocket for stuffing
- Stuffing is placed in the chicken by hand
- Two complete strips of bacon are hand wrapped around the chicken breast
- Vacuum packed in 400° film and frozen
Customize character with your cooking methods
Genuine chicken allows for a full range creative cooking options and combinations.
- Smoke – Start from raw and let the chicken, bacon and stuffing soak up your favorite smoke
- Barbecue – Start from raw and slow cook over your favorite hardwood
- Grill – Start from raw or precooked to achieve flame licked crispy bacon
- Fry – Start from precooked and sizzle to perfection on a griddle
- Bake – Start from raw for easy and delicious oven baked Entrées
- Broil – Start from precooked for a crispier, well done bacon
- Sous Vide – A great method to precook and finish with one of the above methods
Sous Vide ready
Product is packed in 400 degree vacuum packaging making sous vide prep a snap. After sous vide, hold the cooked product refrigerated or in steam until you are ready to finish and serve.
Buffets, Deli and QSR
- Holds well in a steam pans
- Remains juicy, tasty and appealing
- No breading or coating to lose
- Holds and travels well
- Easy early prep and on-site finishing
- Plate whole or sliced with sauce or plain
Add a great regular menu item or weekend special. Prepare smoked, baked or sous vide in advance and hold in steam until ordered. Finish with a broiler, oven or grill for golden brown bacon.
General handling and preparation
- Treat this product as you would any raw, unprocessed chicken breast.
- Thaw in refrigeration.
- Use cook times and temperatures as you would an 8 oz unenhanced and whole muscle chicken breast.
- When possible, we recommend cooking slower with lower heat to get the most out of your premium chicken and to reduce stuffing purge (Bake ~:40 at 375° / ~:60 at 325°).
- Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°.