Ingredients: White Chicken, Bacon (Cured with Water, Salt, Smoked Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Pasteurized Process Restricted Melt Pepper Jack Cheese (Cultured Milk, Water, Cream, Jalapeno Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Sodium Phosphates, Salt and Enzymes), Jalapeno Peppers, Southwest Spice Blend (Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Cumin and Salt).
Unit Portion: 2 oz.
Case Pack: 8
Net Case Wt: 10 lbs.
STORE FROZEN (0° or below)
Shelf Life: 365
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Meat with Jalapeno, Pepper Jack and Southwest Seasoning, 2 oz Appetizer
Sysco Imperial SUPC: 5273478
US Foods ASYS: 6407673
Chicken Breast Meat Jalapeño & Pepper Jack Cheese with Blended Spices, Wrapped in Bacon
This product gives you a premium and creative appetizer with a higher profit margin. Our Bacon Wrapped Chicken is handmade with unenhanced, white chicken and various delicious stuffings.
- Chicken Breast, Bacon, Jalapeno & Pepper Jack Cheese
- Fresh, hand cut and deseeded Jalapéno
- Southwest seasoning
- Medium spice heat level
Offer more for less
Our appetizers provide a unique and fancy appetizer while saving you time, labor and inventory expense.
How we make it and the labor we save you
- Butcher-block quality chicken breast meat is sourced – Never enhanced
- Stuffing ingredients are prepared
- Two complete strips of bacon are hand wrapped around the chicken meat and stuffing
- Hand finished with seasoning
- Vacuum packed in 400° film and frozen
Customize character with your cooking methods
Genuine chicken allows for a full range creative cooking options and combinations.
- Smoke – Start from raw and let the chicken, bacon and stuffing soak up your favorite smoke
- Barbecue – Start from raw and slow cook over your favorite hardwood
- Grill – Start from raw or precooked to achieve flame licked crispy bacon
- Fry – Start from precooked and sizzle to perfection on a griddle
- Bake – Start from raw for easy and delicious oven baked appetizers
- Broil – Start from precooked for a crispier, well done bacon
- Sous Vide – A great method to precook and finish with one of the above methods
Sous Vide ready
Product is packed in 400 degree vacuum packaging making sous vide prep a snap. After sous vide, hold the cooked product refrigerated or in steam until you are ready to finish and serve.
Buffets, Deli and QSR
- Holds well in a steam pans
- Remains juicy, tasty and appealing
- No breading or coating to lose
- Holds and travels well
- Easy early prep and on-site finishing
- Plate whole or sliced with sauce or plain
Add a great regular menu item or weekend special. Prepare smoked, baked or sous vide in advance and hold in steam until ordered. Finish with a broiler, oven or grill for golden brown bacon.
General handling and preparation
- Treat this product as you would any raw, unprocessed chicken.
- Thaw in refrigeration.
- Use cook times and temperatures as you would an 2 oz unenhanced white chicken portion.
- When possible, we recommend cooking slower with lower heat to get the most out of your premium chicken and to reduce stuffing purge (Bake ~:25 at 375° / ~:45 at 325°).
- Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°.